Be Your own Chef: You choose the toppings. Pineapple is great!
What You Need (one English muffin for every pizza)
1 English muffin 1
15 ml tomato sauce or ketchup 1 tbsp.
1 clove garlic, minced (optional) 1
50 ml grated cheese (mozarella or feta) ½ cup
2 olives sliced 2
10 ml chopped sweet green or red pepper 1 tbsp.
4 pepperoni rounds (optional) 4
5 ml chopped onion (optional) 1 tsp.
Working Tools (Utensils)
chef’s knife (be careful)
grater, fork, measuring cups and spoons,
toaster oven or regular oven/cooker
microwaveable plate or cookie sheet
Getting it Cooked
- Ahead of time, put the oven on to 180C or 350F.
- Use a fork and separate the English muffin into halves and toast them lightly.
- Spread the ketchup or tomato sauce on each half. It is up to you, if you want to use garlic.
- Select your topppings. Add the grated cheese.
- Check the oven is at the right temperature. Place the pizzas on a cookie sheet. Bake for 3 to 5 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Use oven mitts to remove the cookie sheet or microwave plate.
- Don’t eat immediately. These pizzas will be hot. ENJOY.
- Don’t forget to clean up after you.