Nursery Rhyme Quiz for Kids.
The answers are after Question No. 10 – Scroll down.
- Who lost her sheep?
- a) Little Bo Peep b) Little Peep Bo c) Little Miss Moffet
- Who met a Pie Man going to the Fair? a) Snow White b) Simple Simon c) The Three Little Pigs
- Who broke when he fell off the wall? a) Pinocchio b) Mary’s little lamb c) Humpty Dumpty
- In “Hey Diddle Diddle,” who jumped over the moon? a) the cow b) the dog c) the cat
- How many blind mice where there in the rhyme? a) 4 b) 3 c) 2
- “In Ding, Dong, Dell” which animal is in the well? a) dog b) cat c) rat
- Who went up the water spout?
- a) three blind mice b) itsy bitsy spider c) the little red hen
- Who had a little lamb? a) Snow White b) Cinderella c) Mary
- Who went to the cupboard to get a bone for a dog? a) Old Mother Hubbard b) Old King Cole c) Old Mister John
- What did the three little kittens lose? a) their mittens b) their food c) their toys
- (a) Little Bo Peep lost her sheep.
2 (b) . Simple Simon met a pie man.
- (c) Humpty Dumpty fell off the wall and all the King’s horses and all the King’s men – couldn’t put Humpty together again.
- (a) The cow jumped over the moon.
- (a) There were THREE BLIND MICE.
- (b) The CAT or pussy was in the well.
- (b) Itsy Bitsy Spider went up the water spout.
- (c) Mary had a little lamb.
- (a) Old Mother Hubbard went to the cupboard.
- (a) The Three Little Kittens lost their MITTENS.
I hope you enjoyed the quiz. It does not matter how many you got right. I am sure that if you took it again, you would have a higher score.