Scroll down for the answers.
1 What begins with the letter T, ends with the letter T and has “T” in it?
2. What has a neck but no head?
3. What comes in the morning, has wheels, and makes mom happy all day?
4. What gets wetter as it dries?
5. What letter do you add to the number one to make it disappear?
6. What goes up and doesn’t come back down
7. The more you take, the more you leave behind? What am I?
8. What belongs to you, but is used more by others?
9. Everyone has it and no one can lose it, what is it?
10. Mr. Brown has five daughters and each daughter has a brother. How many children does Mr. Brown have?
Scroll down for answers……
- the school bus
- Add “G” and you get gone!
- Your age
- foot steps
- Your name
- Your shadow
- . six children. Each daughter has a brother, but there is only one boy and he has five sisters.