Here are questions a mom asked her 8 year old son and 6 year old daughter. What would you have said?
1. What is something I always say to you?
Son: Sit down while eating (So true).
Daughter: Go to sleep.
2. What makes me happy?
Son: “Us” (Awww).
Daughter: Playing with our dogs.
3. What makes me sad?
Son: When we go with Dad for a long time.
Daughter: Being sick and having to cancel plans.
4. How do I make you laugh?
Son: Tickling me with Mr. Finger.
Daughter: Showing me cute puppy photos.
5. What was I like as a child?
6. How old am I?
Both: 43 (Correct)
7. How tall am I? (I’m 5’ 9”)
Son: 6 feet
Daughter: 100 inches
8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Daughter: Get your nails done.
9. What do I do when you’re not around?
Daughter: Go to lunch or to a movie, go on a walk.
10. What am I really good at?
11. What is something I’m not good at?
Son: Letting us have pizza every night.
Daughter: Letting us have candy.
12. What do I do for a job?
Daughter: Help people make movies.
13. What is my favorite food?
Son: Donuts (Bonus points!)
14. What do you enjoy doing with me?
Son: Going to see Star Wars.
Daughter: Going to the park or getting our nails done (More bonus points).