Choose the best answer. Scroll down for results.
- What is the largest type of ‘big cat’ in the world? a) tiger b) lion c) panther
- What are female elephants called? a) Mama b) feline c) cows
- What is the largest land animal? a) rhino b) hippo c) elephant
- Name the only continent where giraffes live. a) Africa b) India c) Australia
- Animals that eat meat are called? a)omnivores b) carnivores c) omnivores
- What are baby goats called? a) kids b) kits c) goaties
- Lions live in a) packs b) herds c) prides
- Arachnophobia is the fear of a) ants b) spiders c) animals
- Bamboo shoots are eaten mostly by a) giraffes b) crocodiles c) pandas
- Which of the following is NOT a mammal a) shark b) whale c) zebra
scroll down for answers.
1.a 2.c 3. c 4. a 5.b 6.a 7. c 8.b 9.c 10.c (shark is a fish and not a mammal)