Scroll down for the answers.
1 What begins with the letter T, ends with the letter T and has “T” in it?
2. What has a neck but no head?
3. What comes in the morning, has wheels, and makes mom happy all day?
4. What gets wetter as it dries?
5. What letter do you add to the number one to make it disappear?
6. What goes up and doesn’t come back down
7. The more you take, the more you leave behind? What am I?
8. What belongs to you, but is used more by others?
9. Everyone has it and no one can lose it, what is it?
10. Mr. Brown has five daughters and each daughter has a brother. How many children does Mr. Brown have?
Scroll down for answers……
- the school bus
- Add “G” and you get gone!
- Your age
- foot steps
- Your name
- Your shadow
- . six children. Each daughter has a brother, but there is only one boy and he has five sisters.
RIDDLES FOR FUN
.Don’t worry if you cannot solve them. They are hard, but they make your brain grow.
- Q: You walk into a room with a match, a karosene lamp, a candle, and a fireplace. Which do you light first?
- Q: Throw away the outside and cook the inside, then eat the outside and throw away the inside. What is it?
- Q: Poor people have it. Rich people need it. If you eat it you die. What is it
4. Q: What is the longest word in the dictionary?
5. What is the easiest way to double your money
6. What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?
7. Q: In a one-story blue house, there was a blue person, a blue cat, a blue fish, a blue couch, a blue chair, a blue table, a blue telephone, – everything was blue!. What color were the stairs?
8. What has to be broken before you can use it?
9. What has a neck but no head?
10. What goes up and doesn’t come back down?
- A match.
- A: Corn on the cob, because you throw away the husk, cook and eat the kernels, and throw away the cob.3. Nothing.
4A: Smiles, because there is a mile between each ‘s’
5. Put it in front of the mirror of course!
6. A glove.
7A: There weren’t any stairs, it was a one story house!
8. An egg.